Front of House Management:
We will staff your event with one of our Front of House Managers. S/He will be on duty 1 ½ hours before curtain and will remain on duty until the house is clear and the venue is closed. S/He is responsible for:
- Supervising the overall facility and event operation;
- Orienting your ushers;
- Assisting with seating the house;
- Overseeing the safety and security of the patrons, ushers, and other front-of-house staff;
- Managing any problems, e.g. difficult patrons, an emergency, etc.
[Note: The cost for the House Manager is included in the contract.]
24/7 Online Box Office
Monday ~ Friday Box Office Hours
[Located in the Mayo Box Office, Music Building]
At the Door Ticket Sales
The Box Office in each of our performance venues opens one hour before curtain time. We will staff the Box Office with one cashier. If you would like to have a second cashier added to the staffing, you may do so for an additional fee.
If you are interested in utilizing our ticketing services, please contact Susan O’Connor at least four weeks prior to the event.
Box Office Fees:
- $0.50 per ticket for complimentary tickets [deducted from client revenue]
- $1 per ticket for standard tickets [deducted from client revenue]
- 3.5% fee for credit card charges [deducted from client revenue]
- $2 per ticket service fee added to internet sales [paid by patron]
- $2 per order service fee added to Will Call and Mail options [paid by patron]
- The Coordinator of Audience Services will deposit the money in compliance with the policies and procedures established by the Office of Finance and Business Services and will provide you with a report detailing the revenues and box office fees.
- The Office of Finance and Business Services will process your payment which can then be either mailed or picked up.
You may arrange for signs to be placed to guide patrons to the appropriate parking lots and to the venues.