- In Person
- Brower Student Center Box Office:
Hours: Monday – Friday, 5:00 – 9:00PM / Tuesday & Friday, 11:30am-1:30pm
Phone: 609.771.2775 [Voice messages will be answered within one  business day during our hours of operation.]
- Each of our venue Box Offices opens one  hour before curtain.
- We accept cash, check, and credit.
- Brower Student Center Box Office:
- Online [https://tcnjcenterforthearts.secure.force.com/ticket]
- Available 24/7
- Before you start your purchase, please have your credit card information ready. Your purchase session will time-out 10 minutes after the time you began your purchase.
- A $2 per ticket service fee is added each ticket purchased.
- You may choose Print at Home, Will Call or First Class Mail.
If you choose First Class Mail, there is an additional $2 per order fee added to your total. There is no additional fee for Will Call unless otherwise indicated.
- Upon completion of your online purchase, you will receive an email confirmation shortly.
- No Refunds / Exchanges
Please remember that all sales are final; there are no refunds or exchanges.
- General: The patron may sit wherever s/he wishes in the house.
- Reserved: This is assigned seating with the seat location printed on the patron’s ticket.
- Latecomers will be asked to wait quietly in the lobby until a suitable interval in the performance at which time the house staff is permitted to seat them. Latecomers will be seated when there is the least likelihood of disturbing others. Every effort will be made to seat latecomers as quickly as possible.
Questions / Assistance
- Call 609.771.2775 during the Hours of Operation [Monday – Friday, 5:00 – 9:00PM / Tuesday & Friday 11:30am-1:30pm]. Voice messages will be answered within one  business days during our hours of operation.
- All of our venues are wheelchair-accessible; tickets for this seating as well as companion seating are available online as well as at our Box Offices. If you do need additional assistance, please call 609.771.2585.
- Complimentary assistive-listening devices are available at the venue Box Office. Patrons will be asked to leave a form of identification or credit card and their phone numbers; these will be returned when the device is returned at the end of the performance.
- Please note that there is no elevator to the balcony seating area for the Kendall Main Stage Theater. Patrons who may have difficulty navigating stairs should be seated in the Orchestra section on the main level in Kendall Hall.
There is no smoking in any of our buildings. Smoking is prohibited in all facilities on The College of New Jersey campus. However, smoking is permitted outside buildings at a distance of greater than 10 feet from the building entrances, openings, or air intakes. Smokers are asked to dispose of smoking products in provided smoking receptacles.
The use of recording devices and cameras is prohibited unless otherwise noted. Audience members are not permitted to use recording equipment during any performance or special event. This includes video and audio recording as well as flash photography. This is to protect intellectual property and maintain the safety and enjoyment of our audience, presenters, and performers.
- Weather Cancellation Policy
Inclement weather is not an automatic cause for cancellation. As long as the College is open, the event will go on as scheduled. For information regarding whether or not the College is open as well as the status of an event, please visit http://www.tcnj.edu/.
- Events Subject to Change
All events and performances are subject to change! In the event of a change, we will make every effort to contact all ticket holders. We reserve the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause; or to cancel the event for any reason beyond our control.